Terms & Condition
Warranty, Returns and Refund
- We offer a 12 months warranty which covers any manufacturer defects.
- Any damage caused by improper use or incorrect care of a product is the sole responsibility of the user.
- The warranty does not include the replacement of an item due to normal wear and tear.
- The warranty is for home use only, items used in a commercial environment will render the warranty void.
- Also, the warranty is not transferable and only covers the original purchaser.
- To claim the warranty customer must have made the purchase from our store and must hold the original invoice.
- If you can clearly see the package has been damaged before you open, please DO NOT sign and take the parcels.
- When you receive your package, please take the time to inspect it thoroughly to ensure that everything is in good condition. If you observe any damage to the packaging, it is possible that the items inside have been damaged. In this situation, we highly recommend that you decline to accept the package. If you sign the POD, there is a risk of not receiving compensation since it serves as proof of delivery.
- Take a picture of the box and the damaged part before you open the package.
- Report to us within 24 hours of receiving. Click here to make a claim on the damaged product
- If you cannot check the package within 24 hours of receiving the items, please record all your opening parcel processes and attach it to the damage claim form and contact our customer support team asap.
- If you have signed for the packages and did not note the damage with the courier
- Claims made after 24 hours of receiving the items.
- At NZ GAGU Furniture we will happily assist customers who wish to return or exchange goods purchase from our Auckland store or online.
- We offer a 7-day right of exchange or refund on all our products. The products must be un-opened and in perfect condition. There is a cancellation fee.
- Once your order has been placed, a cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund in any reasons of refund.
- If you cancel the order after 30 minutes of the order confirmation - The cancellation fee is 10% of the price.
- If you cancel the order within 30 minutes of the order confirmation - The cancellation fee is the payment platform's merchandise transaction fee. The transaction fee percentage is different depending on the order price.
- If the ordered items are already packed/wrapped for dispatching (Orders with shipping/delivery option) - Cancellation fee: 20% of the price.
- We do not offer refund/exchange for any orders and with any reasons over 7 days from the order date.
- We do not accept fully or partly assembled products, with any damages caused by customers, or unpacked products. Please make sure all returns are in their original form and packaging.
- Shipping fee is non-refundable once it's been dispatched.
- If you change your mind and would like a refund or an exchange, the return shipping fee is borne by the customer.
- Our return policy is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ).
- If the customer wants to return the goods purchased from NZ GAGU FURNITURE they must contact our customer service team prior to dispatching the item, otherwise we have the right not to accept any unauthorised returns and we do not take responsibility of shipping accidents.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org regards to return item details and the below requirements.
Requirements to return, refund and exchange:
- NZ GAGU FURNITURE invoice
- Photo of the item if it has damages
- Original product packaging materials with no missing parts
- Purchaser's details: Name, email, contact number, order ID, quantity and reason for return or refund
- The card used when you ordered it must be present to receive a refund.
Online purchases can be returned either in-store with the tax invoice or by contacting our Customer Support team at email@example.com or call 021 221 5549. NZ GAGU FURNITURE do not accept return, exchange or refund on quilts/duvets, pillows, mattress protectors, and mattresses for change of mind for hygiene reasons. Our return policy is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ).un
- Custom-made products
- Any product/s specifically cut to size at your request
- Any clearance products (Damaged clearance, display model clearance, etc.)
Any purchases except Pre-order and customised orders can be cancelled prior to shipping.
- Once your order has been placed, a cancellation fee of 20% will be deducted from your refund in any reasons of refund.
- Once your order has been shipped, the shipping fee and a restocking fee of 20% will be deducted from your refund.
- Once your order has been delivered by our staff, the delivery fee and a restocking fee of 20% will be deducted from your refund.
- Once your order has been assembled by our staff, the assembly fee and a restocking fee of 20% will be deducted from your refund.
- For any cancellation of the order with a deposit to hold item(s), the deposit is non-refundable.
All product reviews will be read and published on the website at our discretion due to thousands of spam reviews.